We’re pleased to meet your clients’ and patients’ specialty care needs and will help you take the best care possible of your patients. We try to make the referral process as simple as possible for you and your clients. As always, if you’re not sure which service best helps your patient, please call for a phone consultation.
The referral process is a simple three-step process:
- Call, email, or fax client and patient information to the appropriate service.
- Have the client call to set up their appointment.
- To make your client’s visit smoother, fax or email medical records prior to the appointment and make sure the client brings radiographs and other records not sent ahead of time.
Please use these helpful forms to assist you and your patients.
- Oncology Consultation Request Form (PDF)
- Online Veterinary Referral Form
- Iodine therapy client checklist (PDF)
- Referring Veterinarian I-131 referral form (PDF)
- Request brochures, magnets, business cards.